CSLC 2017 – StartUp Leadership will feature a wide variety of keynote speakers, group workshops, cultural moments and entertainment. CSLC 2017 will take place from September 26th-September 30th, 2017.
StartUp Leadership is proud to present an exceptional series of keynote speakers and programming!
Click the lightbulb for the full student programming schedule!
Workshops at CSLC 2017:
At CSLC 2017, we are please to present a student and advisor program focused on education, innovation and leadership. Workshops presented at CSLC 2017 will include (but are not limited to):
- 60 Minutes to Save the World, University of Waterloo
- So, you want to change the world? Wilfrid Laurier University
- The OpenText A/I Innovation Challenge
- Making Yourself Uncomfortable and the Future of Armpit Farts, Chris Inch, Shopify
- The Power of Words, Courtney Chilton, Speechlust
- Prospecting Into Your Dream Job, Holly Pearson, Vidyard
- How to Jump Off a Cliff and Learn to Fly On The Way Down, Patrick Hannigan, HIVE
- “Can I Count on You?” Improving Your Reliability, Andy Thibodeau
- Secrets of a Successful Student Activities Council, Jeff Gerber
- “Look At US” – Creating Events that Matter in your school, Ian Tyson
- It’s STUDENT Leadership: and it’s IMPORTANT, Dave Conlon
- Rhythm and Poetry, Wali Shah
- What do leadership and a dance party have in common?, Amy Tepperman, the Groove EDGEucation
- High School Matters, Blake Fly
- A Woman’s Place is in the Legislative House, Catherine Fife, MPP Kitchener – Waterloo
Delegates – A full list of workshops is available in the registration portal
Please note that all times, dates, and speakers are subject to change without notice