Volunteer to Billet Student Delegates from Across Canada!
Make a difference at our conference – Volunteer to host students from across Canada in your home!
Check out our welcome message – Welcome Billets!
To ensure the success of this national conference, we need to secure excellent billet homes for our student delegates. We are inviting you to billet 2 or more students in your home.
Requirements for Hosting Families:
- Provide breakfast each morning
- Provide transportation to and from the conference each day
- Organize dinner and activities with your Billets for a special evening with billets
- Provide a bed or air mattress for each student (double beds may sleep two)
- Provide a criminal records and vulnerable sector check for all house residents 18 years and older (free of charge)
Our student delegates are leaders in their schools, and are future leaders in Canadian communities, industry, and government. They will learn valuable skills at this conference and will make lasting connections with other students from across our country. Thank you for considering opening your home to these wonderful young men and women.
The Canadian Student Leadership Conference is not possible without the help of our fabulous volunteers! We need your help in making sure each student, advisor and community member has an exceptional experience while in Waterloo!